“Erbut helps you to win, retain and grow your customer base.”
We do that by identifying what your customer wants and telling a story of how you can help them.
It’s very simple.
It’s also very effective. Last year, we helped our customers to win $1.5bn in revenue.
We did that by looking at the highest-value technology and service bids in the market. In each case, we told a story about why our customers were the strongest contenders. We built amazing materials: films, animations, infographics and short, simple executive summaries aimed at the CEO. We trained people in how to deliver kick-ass speeches.
Our mantra is: “Position, message, sell.” You can’t sell without a message. You can’t build a decent message without a position. Without a position, you’re not a contender. We do all three.
Why are we good at what we do? How are we different?
- 1. We’re former journalists and analysts. That means we can create a great story for you and give you the market validation for your approach to your customer. In other words, your marketing will be based not on instinctive decisions but on high-quality insight. Using that insight, we build a message that takes out the competition and positions you as trusted advisors in front of your customer.
- 2. We work differently. We make apps, websites, films and great content … all for the customer. Most of the work we do is for big projects worth more than $50m. Customers in this league are a market in their own right … and we treat them as one.
- 3. Comms, marketing and PR has tended to move towards sexy social media technologies while shying away from what is really important: cash. If you run a business, you know that cash is the lifeblood of the system. Our approach to communication is based on where the money is and how it flows around an organisation.
- 4. Did you know that 57% of the buying process is complete before a B2B buyer ever contacts a salesperson?
- 5. Today you might be relevant for your customer’s requirement. But maybe not. The business world is no longer controlled by enterprise technology. Consumer technology is doing away with the need for back-end processes and legacy IT. That means you have to understand what value is before you sell it. We will challenge you on this to ensure you’re aligned with your customer’s thinking.